AVOID URBAN DECAY
715 J Street Suite 107
San Diego, CA 92101
“Teeth In a Day”
Offering complimentary consultation and x-rays by appointment only.
Dr. Ismaj said the cost of the dental implant procedure he specializes in and has performed on more than 300 patients, varies with the number of teeth involved and the complexity of the procedure. He confers with clients and, after X-raying their teeth, he says he can tell them whether they qualify for the “teeth-in-a-day” procedure.
To read the article as published in the La Jolla Light, please click here.
We called “NEW TEETH IN A DAY”
“We extract badly broken teeth, we place implants and we deliver a provisional fix bridge on the same appointment.
Patient will never be without teeth anymore”
- More than 35 million Americans have lost all of their teeth with many millions more expected to do so over the next 5-10 years exceeding 45 million patients by 2025.
- Losing all of one’s teeth (becoming fully edentulous) is an insufferable and tortuous path to follow living as a dental cripple unable to bite and chew most if not all of the foods we take for granted every day due to severe discomfort and painful, non-functional failing teeth.
- Over the next 10 years the number of Americans suffering through losing their teeth will increase by 30% and will represent one in seven adults. People forced to eating soft diets means mostly consuming foods high in carbohydrates and/or fats, usually both.
- The good news is that technology is changing the availability of options for those suffering and reducing the costs of treatment.
- Today the procedure for removing all of the remaining failing or hopeless teeth, placement of the dental implant fixtures and attaching to these implants a beautiful and comfortable prosthetic bridge is routinely accomplished in one procedure on the same day.
- The use of 21st century materials and technologies by experienced doctors with a clinical team both experienced and knowledgeable in digital CAD-CAM patient-specific anatomical dental reconstruction has improved the experience for the patient during treatment and for the long-term outcomes as measured by comfort, esthetics, function, health and longevity.
- What once would have been beyond the financial reach of nearly all of us, now can be achieved with a level of affordability for the vast majority.